St Augustine Beach Front Resort - Avoid St. Augustine Beach Front Resort
The St.Augustine Beach Front Resort is a horrible â€śresort.â€ťÂ We were stunned at how run-down the St.
Augustine Beach Front Resort was.Â Let me give you an example of what the Saint Augustine Beachfront Resort is like--the walls need painting, the exterior doors to the hotel don't lock, the hardware is in terrible shape, the fence around the pool is treacherous and about to fall down, the pools are filthy, the towels are worn out and dingy, and the whole place stinks.Â I reserved pool view room but instead got a parking lot view room.Â I was later told that this was an â€śupgradedâ€ť room in the Resort, although it was in complete disrepair.Â The curtains and bedspreads were old and grungy. The TV was held together with duct tape, literally.Â I hope you never have to stay in a â€śstandardâ€ť Saint Augustine Beachfront Resort room if that was â€śupgraded.â€ťÂ See more about the St. Augustine Beach Front Resort here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aKimBxUNQ . That was our first impression of the St.
Augustine Beach Front Resort, and it only got worse.Â We had no hot water!Â I complained to the receptionist, and was told there were boiler troubles, but we would have hot water within 2 hoursâ€”a pain, but those things happen.Â So imagine how I felt the next morning when there was still had no hot water.Â The boiler was the tip of the iceberg. Our shower faucet was broken and would only give us cold water.Â I complained...again...and wanted a pool-side room.Â The staff blew off the room request, and said that they would fix the faucet. The next morning we got ANOTHER cold shower. I tried rinsing off in the hot tub, but felt dirtier than when I entered the water.
The last morning of our trip, the St. Augustine Beach Front Resort staff let us lug all our stuff down the hall to another room to shower. They thought that was a fine solutionâ€”as opposed to giving me the room I paid for in the first place. The worst part, if you can believe it, was not the cold showersâ€”it was the staff.
I've never heard of â€śresortâ€ť staff so rude. They told me to get any sort of refund I needed to call Expedia, since they had all the money. When I did call, Expedia agreed to give me some compensation. However, Expedia called twice to try and get the Saint Augustine Beach Front Resort to refund some of the money, and the St.
Augustine Beachfront Resort refused, and even hung up on Expedia. The Expedia rep was shocked at how inappropriate they were. I was used to it by this point. I called the Resort repeatedly myself.
The last time, the manager was rude, interrupted me repeatedly, and hung up on me. The St. Augustine Beach Front Resort only dragged Expedia into it in order to get me to leave without giving me one cent. If you have a problem with the resort, don't leave without cash in hand.
They only want to mislead you and put a booking agency in the middle.Or better yet, have a nice vacation instead, and please just avoid the Saint Augustine Beachfront Resort!f409e28 review #372652
You may also like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I had my car in for an oil change. Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking. I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter â‚± 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) Ă˘â‚¬â€ś Is this Abuzaid brother a Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“mechanic you can trustĂ˘â‚¬Âť? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) Ă˘â‚¬â€ś Is..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."